Bowling at The Corner Alley
Downtown CLEVELAND bowling Alley
The Corner Alley features 16 lanes of upscale bowling action. Designed for people who want to have fun and bowl at all skill levels. The state-of-the-art, custom-designed scoring system delivers attention-grabbing multimedia content. Hungry or thirsty while you bowl? Experienced servers come to you for lane-side service, filling your food and beverage needs.
For General Reservations
Our bowling lanes are available on a first-come, first-served basis. If you would like to guarantee a space for your group, you could do so through our events department with a food and beverage package. Check out our parties page for more information!
For Hosted Groups or Events
Lane reservations may be made in advance, but the host must commit to a food and beverage package to secure the reservation. For more details, please contact our Group Sales office at 216-539-0741 or click here to send a message.
Note: You may have up to 8 guests per lane
FRIDAY – SUNDAY
- $25 per lane per hour (Before 5pm)
- $35 per lane per hour (5pm and Later)
- Shoe Rental - $3.50 per person
MONDAY – THURSDAY
- $15 per lane per hour (Before 5pm)
- $30 per lane per hour (5pm and Later)
- Shoe Rental - $3.50 per person or free during Happy Hour from 2pm to 6pm
- Bowling shoes must be worn at all times
- Bowlers must wait until the Bowling Gate has returned to the upright position before proceeding to throw
- Keep hands away from the Ball Return opening
- Only one player can bowl at a time
- Please keep behind the foul lines at all times
- Please be courteous to the bowlers around you at all times