The Corner Alley will close to the public in our bar and bowling area Wednesday 9/18/2013 at 2 pm for a private event. We will reopen in our bar and bowling area at 9 pm.
It's Here!!! The Spare Room. An arcade and billiards room featuring 2 pool tables, air hockey, foosball, skeeball, video games and wii. With full Audio/Video and wireless internet it's the perfect place for your bachelor(ette) party, the big game, or just hanging out with the gang. Private parties are available through our Group Sales Department!
Be sure to check out our whole new happy hour and patio, with bench style seating as well as high top gathering tables.
The Corner Alley is the ultimate entertainment experience, combining a hip bowling alley with a martini bar and sleek, casual-dining restaurant.
With 16 lanes of modern bowling, two sleek bars and the stylish 4th Street Bar & Grill Restaurant offering lunch, dinner and late-night dining, The Corner Alley is the ultimate entertainment experience.
The Corner Alley is the only place in Cleveland where can you bowl and sip martinis while enjoying time out with friends, catch the game on one of our 50 flat screens or dine on Cleveland inspired foods in a fun, casual atmosphere. Our menu features classic food options like house made pizzas, burgers, hand-crafted sandwiches, pierogis, locally inspired entrees and healthful salads. Vegetarians will find offerings throughout our menu.
We are Craft Beer Central on East 4th Street! Featuring local labels like Buckeye Brewing, Brew Kettle, Thirsty Dog and Cellar Rats as well as Dogfish Head, Bell's, Left Hand and Southern Tier we have the largest selection of craft beers in the neighborhood! Our all new bar menu features specially crafted martinis and cocktails and a large wine list. Carry out beer and wine is available. We also deliver to area hotels and apartments including beer and wine.
The Corner Alley was picked an 'Open Table Diners' Choice 2013' by our Open Table Diners as well as a Top Pick on Trip Advisor 2 years in a row. Thank You for your wonderful feedback!!!
What We Offer
- The Corner Alley - 12 Lanes of upscale bowling, complete with computerized scoring and projector TVs.
- 4th Street Bar & Grill - Serving a full menu for lunch and dinner, this is our casual dining restaurant featuring Cleveland-Inspired cuisine.
- The Corner Alley Martini Bar - Circular bar with Cleveland’s best martinis and over 30 plasma TVs. Regular dining available as well as late night dining through midnight Friday and Saturday.
- The Mezzanine - A private party space for up to 45 people right in the center of all the action! Located on an elevated platform just inside our entrance and nestled between our dining room, bowling center and bar! The Mezzanine is the perfect location for your Bachelor, Bachelorette, Birthday, Corporate or Social Event! With flat screen TV's surrounding you it's perfect for the big game! See and be seen from both Euclid Avenue and East 4th Street!
- The Spare Room - A 2,000 sq. foot game room complete with billiards, air hockey, foosball, skeeball, darts, video games and Wii. Perfect for your bachelor(ette) and birthday party, the big game, corporate or social events, or just hanging out with the gang. Private parties are available through our Group Sales Department.
- Millionaires Row - Private space includes 4 bowling lanes, our Back Alley Bar and a VIP pool table.
Dining Room Reservations
Making reservations for our dining room, the 4th Street Bar and Grill is easy. You can go to www.thecorneralley.com and click on the 'Make Your Reservation' banner in the upper right corner. You may also call us directly at 216-298-4070 and ask for a dining room host. Reservations can be made up to one month in advance. We open daily at 11:30 am and 12:00 pm on Sundays. Reservations are accepted until 9:30 pm Sunday through Thursday and 10:30 pm Friday and Saturday.
Please Note: One check will be presented and a gratuity of 18 % will be added to your group of 8 or more. This is to ensure proper service for your group and our other guests. Thank you for your understanding!
Housed on the corner of Cleveland's East 4th Street and Euclid Avenue, The Corner Alley anchors the street's great collection of restaurants, entertainment options and retail attractions.
With fine dining, a neighborhood pub, outstanding concert and comedy venues and The Corner Alley all on one block, visitors have unmatched access to a wide variety of entertainment options.
The Corner Alley is truly a handicap accessible venue utilizing ramps, an elevator and now featuring a bowling ramp for our guests with wheelchairs, developmental disabilities and concerns with holding heavy bowling balls.
There are plenty of parking options available for your trip to East 4th Street:
- Valet-Enter East 4th Street from Prospect Avenue right into MVP valet. Limtited hours. Rates vary. Please inquire when parking.
- 515 Euclid Garage-on the corner of East 6th Street and Euclid. Enter from East 6th. 24 Hours. Rates vary. Please inquire when parking.
- 740 Euclid Garage-Enter from Euclid Avenue or Prospecet Avenue. Limited hours. Rates vary. Please inquire when parking.
- 200 Public Square (former BP Building)-Enter from East 4th and Euclid Avenue or Superior Avenue. Limited hours. Rates vary. Please inquire when parking.
- Corner of East 4th and Prospect has several parking lots with varying hours and rates. Please inquire about hours and rates when parking.
- Metered Parking-any meters not labeled valet are available as posted. Meters are free after 6 PM, weekends and holidays.
- The Corner Alley assumes no liability for parking. The Corner Alley is not affiliated with any downtown Cleveland parking facilities and makes no estimate to parking rates and hours. Please park at your own risk.
Conduct and Dress Code
The Corner Alley strives to maintain a contemporary, comfortable environment for all guests. In keeping with this goal, The Corner Alley reserves the right to deny entry to anyone, including for improper attire. Improper attire may include but is not limited to the following:
- Excessively Baggy Clothing
- Plain White T-shirts or Sleeveless Shirts
- Sweat Pants
- Clothing with Profanity or Inappropriate Language
- Hooded Sweatshirts with the Hood Up
At 9 PM, The Corner Alley is an adult entertainment destination. 21 and older only please. Upon request you must present a valid state issued ID or Driver's License.
Get more East Fourth Neighborhood info at www.east4thstreet.com.
If you’re looking to have a great time working with fun people in a vibrant atmosphere, The Corner Alley is for you. We're always looking for experienced servers, cocktailers, bartenders, restaurant and bowling hosts, cooks, technicians and more. Stop by to request information on available positions. You may also use our online form to submit your application.